Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh No- Another One

This one is making the rounds- Eby, Riete, I don't know who gets the blame for this!

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: My best friend Dava
3. Last text message: My friend Paula
4. Last song you listened to: Kutless- That's What Faith Can Do
5. Last time you cried: Last week sometime...

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: yes, my dad
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: Yes :(

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green
13. Yellow
14. Blue

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend?: Yes
16. Fallen out of love?: Neither in nor out...
17. Laughed until you cried?: Several times ...
18. Met someone who changed you?: no
19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you?: No, why? *looks around paranoid*
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list ? No, not kissed anyone

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: 80%
24. Do you have any pets?: Yes
(I don't know what happened to 25) - me either, let's make something up...
25. What is the last thing you ate? Hershey's kiss
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went out with my family, had a girls' night out...
27. What time did you wake up today: 6.20am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Hmm ...  sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Our trip to Italy!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: last Sunday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Hmmm... that's hard... I'm pretty happy!
32. What are you listening to right now: Nothing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Well probably, but I can't think of who... oh wait, I think one of the local plumbers is named Tommy....
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: A child that won't go to bed
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook and Multiply
37. Nicknames: My niece calls me Aunt NeeNee
38. Relationship Status: single
39. Zodiac Sign: Libra
40. Boys vs Girls?: Girls rule!
41. Elementary?: Rock Springs
42. Middle School? East Lincoln Jr High
43. High School? East Lincoln High School
44. Hair Color? Brown
45. Long or short? Long
46. Height? 5'8"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? No
48: What do you like about yourself? I'm sweet to people
49. Piercings? Ears
50. Tattoos? No
51. Righty or lefty? Righty
52. First surgery: Wisdom Teeth
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Lynn
55. First sport you joined: Swimming
58. First pair of trainers: who knows what this is?

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating - Nothing
60. Drinking – Nothing
61. I'm about to – Go to bed
62. Listening to – The wind outside
63. Waiting for- the weekend
64. Want kids? Have kids
65. Get Married? Not sure... never say never!
66. Career? Manager

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes (strange question...)
68. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
69. Shorter or taller? Taller
70. Older or Younger? Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Stomach
73. Sensitive or loud ? Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = No
77. Drank hard liquor = Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Yes
79. Sex on first date = No
80. Broken someone's heart = Not that I know of
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes
83. Turned someone down = Yes
84. Cried when someone died = Oh yes!
85. Fallen for a friend = No

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Yes!!
88. Love at first sight = No
89. Heaven = Yes
90. Santa Clause = Yes (he doesn't bring you anything if you don't believe!)
91. Kiss on the first date= No
92. Angels = Yes

ANSWER:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? Yes, but not at the same time!
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? No
95. Did you sing today? Yes- for 3 hours!
96. Ever cheated on somebody? No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? 27 years, and talk to my grandmother and my father one more time.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? One day at the beach.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes, but technically it's only 99 truths because question #25 was missing- but I made one up so maybe that counts!!

10 comments:

  1. Omigod, there's a hundred of them!! Erm.... I might steal it tomorrow when my eyes are focused and I can READ it all, hahahaha!
    (Waiting impatiently for my new glasses!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best one I've seen yet Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, something my being English can help out with! Trainers are what you guys call sneakers. :)

    And I'm envious about your trip to Italy. That's one European country I always wanted to visit but never did. I want to see lots of photos Janeen! What part are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a school trip, and they have us flying in to Milan, then going to Florence, Venice, Assissi, Rome, Siena, and Pompeii... I think I got them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the one talking about you. It usually starts out with, "My friend Janeen told me..." or "My friend Janeen found this..." lol! Your ears weren't burning?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol... these are great.... and going to Italy! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ones! And no, I'm not responsible, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love these little "getting to know you" quizzes, because, oddly enough or maybe not so oddly, they tell me as much about myself as they do about all the people in here that I am getting to know better ~ Cheers!

    Oh yeah, I copied it and posted it on my site, too ~

    ReplyDelete