Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The One Word Blog

Who did you steal this from?
Bill

Where is your mobile phone ?
Desk

Significant other?
Non-existent

Your hair?
Brown

Your mother?
Awesome

Your father?
Passed Away

Your favorite thing?
Blackberry
 
Your dream last night?
Unknown

Your favorite drink?
Tea
 
What room are you in?
Family

Your hobby
Singing

Your fear?
Loss

Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Comfortable

Where were you last night?
Rehearsal

Something that you aren't?
Selfish

Muffins?
Blueberry!

Wish list item?
Keurig

Last thing you did?
Paint

What are you wearing?
Paint (lol!)

TV?
Sometimes

Your pets?
Dog

Friends?
Awesome

Your life?
Happy

Missing someone?
Yes

Drinking?
Cheerwine

Your car?
Toyota

Something you're not wearing?
Shoes

Your favorite store?
Kirklands

Your favorite color?
Green

When is the last time you cried?
Yesterday

Where do you go over and over?
Work

Five people who email me regularly?
Ok, excuse me, but how can you answer this in one word?
 
My favorite place to eat?
Showmars

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now?
Bathtub

Four people I think will respond?
Again... one word?

10 comments:

  1. Yep this thing sure is making the rounds today....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one before....bur when has that stopped me? I wish I knew why this page wont let me type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun one, Bill!

    Kat, I think it is just plain mean of this site not to let you comment much here! Grrrrr.....

    Ok Susan.... *taps foot*..... oh, ok- I see it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why!!!! It's like super delay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I changed my background... wonder if that will help? I can only figure that maybe it is something that takes too long to load?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a little faster. I don't have any idea how the background could do that. And it was only your page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good- I was going to ask if it helped. It was the only thing I could think of that was different on my page than on anyone else's. I think pictures loading bog down the processing speed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kat, you might try updating your vid driver. Just a thought.

    I might fill this out later. Fixing to go to M-I-L's for Thanksgiving dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is that? I will if I can figure out what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete