Sunday, November 7, 2010

A New List- Lifted from Blue, Kat, Greg...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Todd Martin- took me to my sr. prom.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
My grandma hid gin in her dresser- I snuck in and had to try it- ick! (I was maybe 9 or 10?)

4. What was your FIRST job?
I was the drive-through girl at Hardees (unless you count babysitting).

5. What was your FIRST car?
A green 1970 Chevy Chevelle.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My daughter.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My mom and stepdad.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Gabriel. Strange lady.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Chicago. I was working with Bands of America at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Lynn. And yes, she is still my hairdresser, although that is about the only place I see her.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
At my grandmother's house.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Hmm... I think it was Bill- the first person I saw when I got to church this morning. Maybe it was my mom on the phone before that- I can't remember.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? 
My cousin Greg's.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
What I always do- pee and then brush my teeth.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I think it was the Oak Ridge Boys.

16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought? 
Bought? Something of the Bee Gees. Either that or one of those K-Tel compliation albums.

17. FIRST hospitalization?
When I had Savannah. That's the only time I've been there overnight. Had my tonsils out as day surgery.

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Canada in 2007 when we went on the mission trip to Montana. It was a day trip into Waterton Park. Beautiful place by the way!

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
On TV, the Wizard of Oz. In the theatre, Sound of Music.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Only one- I helped a friend of mine skip school (lied for her.)

21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
I have no idea.

22. Your FIRST social networking site?
Yahoo 360.

23. Who FIRST invited you to Multiply?
That would be Kat, who I came over here with in a group that included Anne (the Wench) and ZeBaron. 

7 comments:

  1. I am smiling here at your number 3. Seems like you were just the same as me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun to read. I had to do it too. I like your #4 because my first job was at Hardees too. Was it as bad for you as it was for me? Our supervisors were sexist pigs and a handful of us ended up quitting because we couldn't take the sexual comments any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh it was horrible! We had an assistant manager who would take the cooks in her office and leave no one in the kitchen- then fuss at us for leaving the front line. I lasted about 6 months before I quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my 360 contacts also. I remember the Wench, but didn't run in her circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was/is one of my contacts too. I wonder what happened to him ... haven't seen him around in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to know, too- I miss him and his parties! He finally deleted his account.

    ReplyDelete