Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve "inner peace" is to finish all the things you have started but not finished. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of chardonnay, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of vodka, a package of pringles, the remainder of a prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how peaceful I feel right now!

18 comments:

  1. lol... that's the right attitude!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA oh now that was great Janeen! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. <---just poured some Penn. Dutch eggnog hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. <-----wishes you would have shared that merlot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL!!!!!!! You're floating right now, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL- I just had to share- thought this was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on this one. Merry Christmas ,mama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha Hope your holidays are peaceful! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel peaceful just reading this, lol ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw this and had to thank you for a great laugh! Thanks.....I needed that! =D

    ReplyDelete