Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shipment #1- With a Little Help from My Friends

I have the most awesome-est friends! I don't really care if that is a word or not- it fits today! Thanks to you guys, I sent cards that total $200 to my friend in need today. I really intended to get these out yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to make it to the post office. So they shipped today.

I still have another shipment to send- I ordered some gifts for the girls that aren't here yet. So if you wanted to help, there's still time! Let me know and I'll include your things in my next shipment!

I love you all for helping!

8 comments:

  1. That is fantastic, Janeen! :) I hope they have a little happier Christmas because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Kippy- thanks for your contribution! And thanks to Riete, Steve, Susan, Kenne, and Greg. And Kat and Joanne- and Sue! I hope I'm not leaving anyone out.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Thank you everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!! I'm so glad your plan worked!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! A Christmas blessing for sure! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you coordinated this! xoxo Talk about good friends! You and Kat, both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't sent mine yet. The new mailman has been coming earlier than normal this week and I keep missing him. I don't put bill payments, gift cards or money of any kind in my mailbox unless it's time for the mailman and I can watch the mailbox. Too much stealing from mailboxes goes on, especially this time of year. When (if ?) the snow and ice melt off of my driveway I'll take it to post office and mail it to her unless I finally manage to catch the mailman.
    It was so nice of you to do this for her and the kids. You have a good heart Janeen! (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the update,Janeen and thank the Lord for you.

    ReplyDelete