Friday, October 2, 2009

Early Birthday Presents!!

Thanks Kathy! This is so neat... and you know me so well!

I got in last night after dark and must have walked right by this box on the porch. It was there in plain sight this morning. My first reaction was "I haven't ordered anything lately, have I?" Then I saw the return address and screamed! It was from Kat- and it is birthday presents!


Look what she sent me. A framed painting she made herself, a HOPE sign, a journal and pens (which I was looking at journals at WM yesterday and didn't see one that caught my eye!) and two snails for the side of my plants. And a sweet card. What a great day this has started off to be! I'm already smiling!

Thanks my friend! I love you!

14 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Janeen! I hope your days a wonderful
    one filled with joy! May the Lord keep blessing you.
    Nice prezzies! Kat is so artistic what a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is awesome, Kat and Janeen! What thoughtful gifts. :) Happy early birthday, Janeen .. great way to celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh GOOOOODIE!!! It got there!!! I'm glad you liked the stuff. It was kind of like picking out things for myself LOL!! I'm glad you liked the drawing too...I never know. But you do seem to hang stars wherever you go. It seemed good for you. MUWAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, I keep telling you we could be twins. I'll hang the stars and you hold the ladder so I don't fall!

    And you drew me skinny, too- I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have wings! You don't need a ladder! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat is so super sweet! She sent me a sweet card for my Birthday and also a package for Doug on his! I love her!

    When is your Birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet. Good job Kat. GOD bless the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a kind heart to do these things Janeen. I enjoyed reading this blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice surprise for you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sketch Kat did for you, and the frame suits it perfectly. She's so talented. I think she could do sketches like that and sell them. I better say Happy Birthday now just in case I'm busy Monday and it slips my mind. Happy early Birthday! xoxoxoxz

    ReplyDelete