Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Bag Tag

Kippy posted this from a friend of hers. The idea is you take everything out of the bag you carry most often (laptop bag, messenger bag, purse, briefcase, etc.) and take a picture of it. Tell what it is. This was a good way to clean out my purse today!



Ok, you'll see several pens, my prescription sunglasses (in their case), my phone and headset, the book where I write down everything I eat, $0.26, my checkbook, a book to read, some bills and receipts, a jump drive, and a paper clip. Why a paper clip, I have no idea! What's missing is my wallet, because I took it out when I went to Wendy's today so I wouldn't have to carry the whole bag, and my camera because I'm using it to take the picture! In case you're wondering, it is a pretty big bag.


So there's mine- what's in your bag?

27 comments:

  1. Holy crap.. y'all need a flippin' suitcase! lol. I've got a pocketbook!! lol!! Y'all crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice I don't always carry it everywhere!

    I have a problem with finding the right purse. It needs to fit all my stuff, but I don't want it to be big! I really need Mary Poppins' carpet bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you could fit a LOT more in there!! C'mon .. you're holding out on us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I could- it closes nicely right now! Yesterday I had two books in there- does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool idea, but this one wouldn't apply to me.

    From the size of the above bag though, I'm surprised a shower stall didn't come outta that thing. Grinning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didn't have that much stuff in there. Someone stole my camera last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hid me on FB didn't you Susan...so you wouldn't have to look at all my GO OBAMA stuff...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet you can find anything you want in that bag at all times, can't you? I can't ever find anything. Mine looks more like abbys. I'm constantly having to empty it out to find the one little thing I need in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No! Next time I hope to see a pot or pan come outta there ... WITH instructions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL- this bag is only about 2 weeks old. I have the hardest time finding purses that I like. Jury's still out on this one. I'll show you the contents again in about a month- it will be much worse.

    And speaking of much worse, you should see my car.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. Maybe that'll be NEXT week's challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I can remember I'll take pics- Friday is D-day with the car.... I can't stand it any more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have a purse. I feel left out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, time to clean? This oughta be good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's ALL you have? lol Makes mine seem junky by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I'm sure you have pockets at least!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am always sitting on my wallet. So I am unable to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sorry, that was best I could come up with. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm gonna have to do this when I have the time, lol ~

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look to be already pretty clean in the purse there. this oughta be interesting when i dump mine

    ReplyDelete