Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stolen from the Lovebirds

1. I've come to realize that my legs...are not as firm as they used to be!

2. I've come to realize that my job...is my dream job and I'm lucky to have it.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I need to be doing something else, like singing, or talking on the phone.

4. I've come to realize that I need...love.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost...the hurt and bitterness that once saddled me... (thanks for this great answer, Sabrina!)

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...people use "Jesus" as a cuss word.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...it is on love, and not on wine!

8. I've come to realize that money...only seems to stretch so far, and it usually doesn't accumulate.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...will never understand.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...a giving, service-oriented person.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on…someone special.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is incredibly wonderful, and a very good friend.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...my phone book- and heaven help me if I lose it!

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning.. I didn't have enough time to do all that I wanted.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...that I'm lucky enough to still have a girl small enough to crawl in bed with me during a thunderstorm.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...Scott... usually 2/3 of the time, anyway.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...didn't teach me enough before he died.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Multiply...I have a great group of friends! (Thanks Sabrina- I'm keeping this answer, too!)

19. I've come to realize that today…is really all we have, so we'd better make the most of it!

20. I've come to realize that tonight...I really have to fold all the clothes I washed yesterday.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow.. I get to do it all over again!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...shout from the rooftops. But I'm restraining myself!

39 comments:

  1. Lovebirds? What lovebirds do you mean?

    *looks around innocently*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok what do YOU want to shout from the rooftop??

    I'm gonna have to do this when I get home and have more time...I am off to meet some bikers...LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling well. Restraint is not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably.....and yes I am serious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you volunteer to be the BOB?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea what she's talking about...

    *glancing side to side, whistling*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *waves at Sabrina*

    Hello, my love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm, me too, except I washed mine Monday.

    (I TOLD you I'm a lousy housekeeper.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *blowing kisses*

    I just got home, my dear, I'll be starting dinner in a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just have so much of it, it just seems easier to wash everything first and then fold it at the same time. And I have another reason, I enlist my children...

    ReplyDelete
  11. See? You can't play innocent with me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are lucky I am on Dish's page mister!!

    *evil eye*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee, you pay attention about as well as I do! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you know! And you know I'm smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here I am trying to catch up, and can only guess what you want to shout from the rooftops....but you know me, it's gonna be Xrated. So...let's start again. WHAT do you want to shout? (you can pm me hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How does Dave know before me???

    ReplyDelete
  17. 'Cause Dave shouted something similar yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm lost again Dave. I think you and Momma are gonna have to educate me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. *Sigh*

    It's sad to think I'm the only one paying attention around here...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Didja ever think that I have BLOND moments? =P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good grief! Ok, to catch EVERYONE up... Scott has taken me to lunch 3 times in the past week- and wanted to go yesterday but I had made plans with a girlfriend. I'm trying really hard to not fall totally in love with my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm just trying to not fall harder than he is falling. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  23. It would be so easy to get lost in him- heck, I think about him already way more than I should. He can call to ask me a simple question and we'll end up talking 20 minutes! So I'm really practicing restraint here!

    ReplyDelete
  24. restraint and common sense are good! I think you are doing a great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't know about that- I feel like I'm hanging on at the bottom of the rope! But it is a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete