Thursday, July 10, 2008

Picture Perfect- "P" is for...

Potty!
Here is some of our work team in Montana last year building, yes, you guessed it, an outhouse!



"I spy...."
Please read further
 
But before I get on with that...

Welcome to Picture Perfect!
 

This is week 8 of our Competition

and you have three days to submit a picture, after which the Top Ten Pictures will be selected by our panel of admins and posted up in a poll on Saturday morning (PST). The poll will run for 24hours (as requested by the public!) and the winner will be announced on Sunday morning!

The rules:

~ Each week a theme will be posted up on Wednesday, and you are invited to put up your best picture with that theme in mind, it should be

only ONE  picture please and it should be YOURS

 not off the internet, not a friends picture but your very own

No slide shows please, and no automatic music on the page

Then come back and post a comment on this page
so that everyone can link to your blog and see your pic.

47 comments:

  1. I guess even the 'crap' jobs are necessary!! LOL. Good shot, and take on the theme :-))

    http://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/126/Picture_Perfect_P_I_Spy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. So did they dig a big hole in the ground first? I need a lesson in outhouse construction. Just kidding. Mine is over here... http://barb4sun.multiply.com/journal/item/402

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture

    Perfect

    Potty!


    roflmao!

    That's great Dish.

    *snickers*

    P P P

    roflmao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! One of the necessities of life; you can't do without that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang.. we should have charged them more for it, shouldn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a funny one on my...I also missed the word "potty" and thought "what does outhouse have to do with the letter P"...rothflmao.

    http://vickiecollins.multiply.com/journal/item/398/Picture_Perfect_I_spy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pic makes me wonder - just how many people does it take to fasten a toilet seat down? Good choice of subject for the letter P though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are giving that entirely too much thought - LOL. Nice shot. I'm glad it isn't of me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't know the half of it- they had a time trying to figure out how high it should be, so different people sat there and "tried" it (not literally) until they figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely thinking outside the box or maybe inside the box he!he!he! Good one. Luv M.
    http://maraid.multiply.com/journal?&page_start=20

    ReplyDelete
  11. They were trying so hard to get it level and you took it unlevel. Ha. Great picture. I like it.

    http://busterp.multiply.com/journal/item/80

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh look - an indoor outhouse -- how cute.. very nice photograph - and great take on this week's theme.
    http://sattva2.multiply.com/journal/item/388/Picture_Perfect_-_P_

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had never in my life given any thought to how an outhouse is built. This is fascinating. They're so serious about it too! Great post.... very different : )
    Tint~ for Picture Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neat choice!! LOL ~ I read your comment about the dicision on how high it should be!!!
    They are doing this thing right!!!
    Thank you so much for your visit to my PP!
    Hope you and your family have a nice weekend!
    My PP ~ I Spy Something With My Little Eye

    ReplyDelete
  15. they look very serious
    great shot!

    thanks for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha - i'm glad that shot is at an in-Progress stage - at first i thought it was going to be a very out doorsy outhouse! yikes.

    Here’s my PPF image for P – Have Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. After using porta-potties last weekend, don't think i'd want to see another outhouse! Great picture tho!
    http://joanne7111.multiply.com/journal/item/131/Picture_Perfect_-_I_Spy

    ReplyDelete