Saturday, September 5, 2009

I've Come to Realize...

I haven't done one of these in awhile... ok, I haven't posted anything for awhile. My muse is silent. Anyway, have fun with this one!

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size ... doesn't matter.

2. I've come to realize that my job ...is awesome!

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving ... I daydream. Driving is boring. And I try not to talk on the phone or text!

4. I've come to realize that I need ...nothing but God... but I want a lot!

5. I've come to realize that I have lost ... the freedom that youth brought to just pick up and go somewhere.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when ... I have a free night with nowhere to go, but when I need to go somewhere one night, it isn't free.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk ...I don't know how I got that way!

8. I've come to realize that money ...isn't everything, but it buys a lot.

9. I've come to realize that certain people ... mean a lot to me- like my friends here!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always... have to fight being an enabler.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s) ... may be smarter than me, but that isn't necessarily a good thing.  

12. I've come to realize that my mom ... is way totally awesome and I'm lucky to have her for a mom and a friend.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone ...is permanently attached to me. I'm addicted to it.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... Savannah had crawled into bed with me at some point- and I wonder if this is the last time she'll need her mommy like that.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...I didn't take my allergy pill. I'm all stuffy this morning.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... I have other things I should be doing besides filling this out!

17. I've come to realize that my dad...still shapes who I am, even though he died 25 years ago.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Multiply... I lose track of time!

19. I've come to realize that today...I really want to get some landscaping done.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...I have no plans.. and that feels good.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...I get to spend some time with Scott- our schedules have been so crazy that I haven't see him all week.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...get back on an exercise program, eat right, and lose this last 20 lbs.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re-post this is...probably Kat.

24. I've come to realize that life... is too short to live it grumpy, or sad, or mad. I want to live life happy.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend... may not be much of a holiday, but that extra day off sure is nice.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset... is classical.

27. I've come to realize that my friends... are important to me.

28. I've come to realize that this year... is going to be different with the boy at college. I'm already missing that extra taxi driver!

29. I've come to realize that my ex... is never going to pay his child support, and there really isn't that much the courts can do about it. So I'm rich on paper, but will never see a dime of it.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... think more about my future and what I want to do when the girl goes to college. I'm going to have a lot of free time!

31. I've come to realize that I love... everyone.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... the liberal agenda. What happened to working hard for what you have?

33. I've come to realize my past... is in the past and dwelling on it won't change it.

34. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of nothing. God is with me and together, He and I can face anything.

35. I've come to realize that my life... is pretty good!

11 comments:

  1. #17 - that's sweet

    #32 - the eternal question !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talked about your kids going to college ... it's hard to realize they will all be leaving the next almost as quickly as you can blink. Tough for me, anyway . . .

    I have to fight being an enabler, too. I love with a deep passion - even the worst, no-good, need a bullet between their eyes characters can find a bare ounce of grace with me. I hate that about myself. Hate it - hate it - hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will steal this later. Right now I realized I haven't done S***T this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be doing this one later.. I realize I have errands to run now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen to these!!! Good answers!!! A good, solid content life! (smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh--I really enjoyed these~my twins graduated from high school this past May and they are settled in their respective colleges right now. One is 15 hours from home, the other 45 minutes---when you said Savannah had crawled into your bed and you wondered if it was the last time she would need you that way, my mind flashed those times with my girls. I think the next time they crawl in there it will be because I need them that way! :-) God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You too Catherine? I have to set an alarm if there is somewhere I"m supposed to be, or something to do. The timer is on the oven right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh thats so beautiful! What a lovely WISE Woman you are!!!

    ReplyDelete