Monday, March 10, 2008

3's about me- From Susan (Abby)

Three jobs I have had in my life:

1. Lifeguard

2. Furniture salesman

3. Office Manager

Three movies I would watch over and over:

1. Breakfast Club

2. Hope Floats

3. Camelot

3 Three places I have lived:

1.  Denver, NC

2.  Greensboro, NC

3.  Hickory, NC

3 TV Shows that I watch: 

1. What Not to Wear

2. Hannah Montana (with Savannah!)

3. Most anything else on HGTV, TLC, or the Discovery Channels

3 places I have been:

1. Glacier Park (Montana and Canada)

2. New Orleans

3. New York City

 3 of my favorite foods (cuisine):

1. Mexican- love the pollo adobo

2. Italian- give me a good calzone!

3. Anything with potatoes (Is that Irish cuisine?)

3 places I'd rather be right now: (in no order)

1. Home instead of work

2. In the mountains

3. On a warm beach somewhere

3  friends I think will respond:

1. I

2. Don't

3. Know!

3 Things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Spending time with my new best friend

2. Having some adventures

3. Getting one of the kids married and out of the house!

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and Paste this on your page. Delete my answers and type in yours. Give it the same title I did on my page. 

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

8 comments:

  1. hmm, will have to give this some thought!

    I've always wanted to nominate someone for "what not to wear"...lol and isn't wonderful that the shows we watch are actually our kids' shows?? Catherine caught me singing to one the other day, well I can't help it, it is on ALL the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okey dokey, I posted my answers on my blog...take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like What Not To Wear. I never take their advice, though. lol! The Breakfast Club is a great movie! lol! Too cool! Mexican and potatoes are really good, too! =) I agree with where you'd rather be. Take me with you! Oh, hey...Calgon?

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Breakfast Club and anything on HGTV. I have a friend who says HGTV stands for Husbands Get Terrorized Viciously and that it is a man's worst nightmare to have to watch it 24/7. I disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to do this a little bit later. I do always love these things.
    Oh I posted a blog on my family website if you wanna take a peek. Just to lazy to transfer it over to here tonight.
    Huggles,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll do it here---OK? Too sleepy to go to my own blog.

    Three jobs I have had in my life:

    1. Technical Illustrator

    2. Art Director

    3. Marketing Director

    Three movies I would watch over and over:

    1. I Love You To Death

    2. Practical Magic

    3. The Princess Bride

    3 Three places I have lived:

    1. Hendersonville, NC

    2. Bristol, CT

    3. Scotia, NY

    3 TV Shows that I watch:

    1. Miami CSI

    2. CSI

    3. Most anything else on HGTV, TLC, or the Discovery Channels

    3 places I have been:

    1. Colorado

    2. Maine to Florida

    3. Canada

    3 of my favorite foods (cuisine):

    1. Chinese

    2. Italian

    3. Greek

    3 places I'd rather be right now: (in no order)

    1. Home instead of work

    2. The Beach

    3. The Beach

    3 friends I think will respond:

    1. I

    2. Don't

    3. Know!

    3 Things I am looking forward to this year:

    1. Winning the lottery

    2. Going to Florida

    3. Winning the lottery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kat- hurry and win that lottery so we can all go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete