Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Entry for March 01, 2007

I remember telling Willow once that I'd update my diary when I had something to say! I feel like that today- just don't want to update my blog, because there isn't much interesting going on.

Oh, there is one thing- my brother took his first steps this week! He says it is more of a "lean-and-hop" but it does propel him forward! That counts in my book!! He has come so far in his healing, but still has a long way to go. Thanks for all the prayers for him- they are working, and God continues to be so awesome that I know there are many other great things in store for him.

One need he has- he owns his own web application business- webappexpressions.com. I don't pretend to know what all that means, but if you do, and you know someone who is looking for someone good, give him a try. He could sure use the business!

No comments:

Post a Comment