Sunday, February 11, 2007

Entry for February 12, 2007

I think I am too nice and trusting. I have been told that is a good thing, but some days being naive does not get you what you want. Sure, it would be great to pretend that all people were wonderful and are who they say they are, but then you get hit with the harsh reality that sometimes you really don't know people at all.

I think I'll just pray about it- and the fact that I don't have all the answers and don't really need them. I just need to follow God and listen to what He tells me to do . . . except He is very quiet. or maybe I am too loud? Hmmm...

I also think that a private detective wouldn't be a bad idea. At least I would know what he is up to and whether or not he is telling me the truth- sure she is just a friend. And that $53 Ruby Tuesday charge is just because you drank a lot? That's a LOT! And yes, I am becoming less trusting by the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment