Saturday, February 10, 2007

Entry for February 11, 2007

I feel like I'm standing at one of those forks in the road- where there are many paths but it is not clear which one is the best to take! They all look less traveled! As I tell the teenagers (much to their annoyance) choices are good! Set yourself up to have choices! But I'm starting to learn that choices are hard, and sometimes if you choose the wrong one there is a hefty price, so it is easier to stay where you are, feeling a false sense of safety.

I feel that God has big plans for my life, but I pay so little attention to details that I'm not sure what He is trying to tell me to do. I've asked him to make it clear to me, so I'm sure He will in His own time. In the meantime, I'm practicing patience and trying to be a good mom and a good person. I don't know if you count staying up to midnight talking to old friends as good or bad, but it has been a lot of fun to reconnect with people who have loved me a lifetime. (even when they haven't seen me in 15 years, and contact is scarce!) Amazing that we still have a connection- things in common, and are enjoying getting to know each other again. Guess that is the mark of true friendship- it never really dies!

I do know that whatever I do it will be to glorify the one who made me- the one who often gives me a reason to get up in the morning (sometimes just to see what He has in store for the day!) Just help me remember to pray for revelation and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment