Thursday, February 15, 2007

Entry for February 16, 2007

I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to decide what to say today. I am tired of complaining about things- I'm really not a complaining person, so I don't know why my tendency is to come here and rant! So I think today is a good time to begin a list of things I am thankful for!

My family- especially my mother and my children. I don't know how I'd make it through the day without them.

My local friends- who understand me and love me and get me out sometimes, even when I don't think I want to go.

My online friends- who I gain so much support and understanding from, and in return can understand and support them.

Strength and health- that I am able to get out and do the things that I want and need to do.

Pretty easy living- comparitively- that I do have a reliable car, a dishwasher, a washer and dryer, and other things that I totally take for granted.

Wonderful people to work with- an understanding boss, a helpful assistant, and great people who call and come in the office.

My talents- especially a love and knack for music and teaching.

My Lord- definately not this far down the list- but he is the one who has blessed me with all the above and so much more that I probably don't even notice! I'm going to try to remember Him and His gifts more instead of complaining about every little thing! I have it pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment