Monday, February 12, 2007

Entry for February 13, 2007

Wonder what the weather is like in Florida, the Bahamas, Arizona . . . I'd like to be someplace warm and sunny. This is the absolute worst time of the year, I believe. The dead of winter, and my body is screaming for sunlight! At least that is my excuse for feeling down, sleeping too much, and just being lathargic the rest of the time. I have stepped up my exercise to try to combat this, and it is helping a little bit.

I also have another good reason to exercise- just found out that next month I'm going to see a friend for the first time in 15 years. Can't even remember where in my yo-yo weight I was then, but that won't stop me from looking great now! So that has picked me up some, but it has also made me sad that so many friends are lost- even their last names are lost in my memory. I got a photo album out and could say "Hey, that is Ed . . . something! Can't remember the last name." Too bad I didn't listen to my mother and label them. I just knew I'd remember them forever! So go label all your pictures now, while you still remember those people!

No comments:

Post a Comment