Sunday, February 19, 2012

Zeebers Goes to Church... and other Sunday stuff...



Zeebers was a good boy at church this morning. He really likes people- especially ones who let him play and sing!



He couldn't figure out what all the knobs on the sound board were for, though, and the sound guy wasn't really happy about him trying them out!



He also went to Savannah's volleyball practice. I had to watch him pretty close around all the cute girls!



But Zeebers soon found out what happens when you get the attention of cute girls... they want to play dress-up with you. He is sporting a new, stylish earring!



He's such an attention hog, it didn't matter. Actually, I think he kinda likes it! He also got a new hair style. Savannah said she did it in the style of Deedee Pickles! I'm sure he wouldn't want to know that, though.

The internet is working, so I told him I'd post these pictures so everyone would know he is safe and having fun! We're going to bed now so that he can get up and have a good breakfast before we go to work tomorrow.

27 comments:

  1. Awesome! Zeebers got to play drums! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, Z gets all the damn attention!
    Hey! I hope your aren't turning him from a Jedi Knight to some other religion! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Dave, ship yourself here in a box and I'll take you around town, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for him to behave during the sermon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad he was behaving well in church! Poor sound guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh come on- it would be fun! And it is almost 60 degrees today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it would but at the moment I don't have a passport LOL I need to re-new my old one!
    Plus I'm off down to Preston at the weekend, well till Tuesday. (24th to 28th) :)
    Oh yeah and I wouldn't like to put Zeebers in a cold bed, I mean he must be keeping you warm! he he...

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has his own little bed- pillow, blanket, and teddy bear (moose?). Get that passport renewed and let's travel! I didn't have one until I was 40 and now I can't stop going places!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do have a question, though - how'd you keep his head from exploding when he entered a church?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he was looking at all the cute girls. Then he heard the rock band and thought he was at a concert!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah... I see.

    He was waiting for the strippers to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well why not come over here LOL
    I have a spare room (make use of it while I have it!!) Thinking of downsizing shortly. i.e. later in the year / next year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm planning to sometime in the next couple of years. My step-sister lives in Seaton, England. Don't know how far north I'll make it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah. that's zoose the moose from his trip to canada.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thinking the music guys gave zeebers a roofy. thats why he did not do a simultaneous combustion thing

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's the other side of the UK, near the bottom of England! Well, actually it is the bottom of England LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. His new hair do suits him to the ground, lol! Good to see he had such a good time, and -relatively - behaved himself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. he should be to thailand soon. it's been a week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hard to tell -- big Songkran holiday --  post office will be close for awhile
    THE SONGKRAN PROJECT (สงกรานต์) 2012

    ReplyDelete
  20. i forgot to ship him air. when are you going to hong kong?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Greetings Jan. Seems I'm late to comment. I've just seen this blog. Enjoy Zeebers. He must be related to our Yeti

    ReplyDelete