Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I think we have Belize brain...

Yep, there's more... wisdom from Wednesday...

- Hallelu-err... praise de Lurd!
- Sometimes we all need a time out
- Next time you're on a tour bus, look past the sights and see the people
- Beware the grande lizard
- It's a hicky day (humid and sticky, get it?)
- Sometimes I'm not a pretty plant, but I have nice fruit
- A man, no duh
- Just watch where you step
- I'll just have a granola bar
- Everyone can have my cooties
- You really can share the same spoon
- We're not in Kansas anymore
- It isn't surprise, it is awe.
- You've called the mental health hotline- for OCD issues, press 1 repeatedly
- Pride came before your fall, and I'm the one who tripped you!
- Who came up with this list?
- To Belieze or not to Belieze? That is the question
- Bad monkey!
- I'm gonna love on that fish- it's looking me in the eye
- It works when you serenade a girl and eleven of her friends
- There is no tomorrow
- I don't know what is in it- it just came that way
- I'm spontaneous!!! Well, ok, no I'm not.
- That moment when you realize you have body function envy...

6 comments: