Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not Tuesday... and not Ten Thoughts either!



1. This week is flying by and I've got so much to do before Saturday! If you missed it, I'm leaving for Belize on a week long mission trip. We'll be working mostly with homeless youth. I'm excited and a little nervous, too. Leaving Savannah with my mom- and I'm not used to being gone from her that long!


2. I have to pack! I do have a good list, but haven't even cleaned out the suitcase yet. Considering I have something tonight, tomorrow night, and I have to take Savannah to a friend's (so they can take her to her volleyball tourney) on Friday, I'd better start using every minute. Guess I can rest on the plane!

3. So all my thoughts are Belize-related. For those of you who love geography, we'll be in Santa Elena, Belize City, and Caye Caulker. Luckily, it has been warm here (in the 60's) and will be in the 80's there. I hope it is still warm when we get back!

4. So that's it- no more thoughts. Which is ok... I guess I should be digging out the suitcase instead of writing blogs anyway! Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. Good luck on the trip, I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha... the background for this blog makes even more sense now. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I hope it is a great trip! I don't know what to expect, but usually that makes for the best trips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow...how exciting!! Truly exciting!!!!

    I can't wait to hear all about it. I will be praying for you...am praying right now.......for your trip. Safety, blessings, meaningful connections...........

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for you! Can't wait for pictures. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I cannot WAIT to see some of your photos!

    Have a relaxing flight and a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great week, enjoy, testify, and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. also a great Rage Against the Machine song...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself, Dishy!
    The only thing you won't get there is your vino lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jan, please try to update us from Belize. Will you be online there? I have never been to that part of the world so I am interested to know how it is. Borrow my Samsonite if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best of luck and God go with you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are supposed to have wireless in our hotels... but a couple of the websites have disclaimers on them like "but we can't offer technical support if you can't connect...." which makes me wonder if it will really work!

    ReplyDelete