Monday, February 6, 2012

Thoughts from Belize- Day Two

Believe it or not there is more...

- Candles make it all smell better
- Look, it's another lizard!
- Is that really an app on your phone?
- If only "pull my finger" really worked.
- Generic space bags DON'T work
- What is that scurrying bug I hear?
- Sure, I have room for your chocolate cake!
- Little lizards are still potent
- We love our Tender Heart Care Bear
- What happens at breakfast stays at breakfast
- The bucket only holds grace.
- It's the "J" word- and I'm not talking about Jesus!
- What would Paul say?
- Don't believe anything Paul says!
- Without Moses, we wouldn't have gotten anywhere
- Apparently, it's 24/7
- No worries, mon.
- There's a palm tree in the middle of that forest!
- It was a nice summer February day.
- Leave the crack alone
- The further down you go, the less you have to fall (said while descending the Mayan ruin)
- The Dirty Dozen- buy 12, get 1 free
- "Heck to the no!"
- Whatever floats your boat (or flies your plane)
- The feeling's passing
- It's the happy side of OCD
- God doesn't always want us to finish, He wants us to try.
- I laughed so hard tears ran down my leg.
- It's a beautiful ting
- Seeing Mike in Will's fishnet stockings... priceless

More of these seem to be inside jokes, but enjoy nonetheless! There are a few pearls of wisdom there!

11 comments:

  1. can't wait for the pictures. be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - I laughed so hard tears ran down my leg.

    I am SOOO stealing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking along with you trying to visualize the reason for the words....lost me on some, and had me laughing on others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you getting a lizard when you get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite was "sure I have room for your chocolate cake!" The pastor's wife at one of the churches baked a cake for a girl on the team who had a birthday. We had some left but you can't leave food out here (there are bugs!) We asked the rastafarian hotel manager if we could put it in the fridge there. He said "sure I have room for your chocolate cake!" Since he had obviously been smoking weed, we wondered if he'd get the munchies and eat it all!

    Turns out we gave it to the women who worked in the kitchen. They cried when we asked if they wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Our associate pastor's pants keep creeping down. His wife keeps saying "put your crack away honey."

    ReplyDelete
  7. *giggles* That's awful! But funny! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky she doesn't add pipe with that!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're having a great time. Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete