Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Ten- Around the House in Pictures

1. Kat asked for pictures from inside the house and since Multiply is acting up with me posting pictures to an album, I thought I'd do a TT blog of the inside of the house.

2. Here's the garage- since you're family you get to come in this way!


3. So come on into the kitchen. Yes there are a few dishes in the sink, but if the island is cleaned off, I feel like the kitchen is clean. That works the other way too- the kids think the island is a great place to drop things. I think it makes the kitchen look dirty! 4. No, No! Don't turn left! That's the laundry room, and it is a total wreck! Even cleaned up it is a mess. Just don't look in there! LOL!

5. Come on in the living room. Yes, the boy is playing video games with the wing chair in the middle of the floor. See Abby? You aren't the only one!

6. Here's a better view. Yes, those are crutches. No, no one is hurt right now.  My daughter has strange toys! (Actually, I've asked her to put them up twice now and they're still sitting there.)

7. Here's the computer- my favorite chair. I'm usually there or in the kitchen.

8. If you need to go to the little girls' room while you're downstairs, here's the little bathroom. It is so little I can't get inside and take a picture, so you get the look from the door.

9. And the only bedroom that is presentable enough to show you is mine. Savannah's isn't that bad but she didn't want anyone to see it. Brandon's should be condemned by the board of health. It is boy funk central in there!

10. And I'd let you use my bathroom. It has a chance of being clean. There again, the boy gets his own bathroom. We just don't go in there.


17 comments:

  1. What a creative Tuesday Ten - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In ANY house in the USA!!! lmao You are SO not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw a few mice in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. kat will be pleased to see these..

    also i love ur bed! its very country like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was excellent Janeen. It is almost like being there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent tour of your home. Was gonna ask about the crutches and see if anyone was injured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No mice, but gnats? Yes! It is just that time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my bed. It is way too big for one person, but it is what I bought the week after the ex left. It is exactly what I wanted (and I love quilts!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I feel like I've dropped in for coffee....if this is a messy house...I will never post another picture again LMAO. I am a pig in comparison. But it's all clutter and nowhere to put things at my house. THANKS Janeen. You're the best. I love your house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clutter accumulates here, too. It just drives me crazy after awhile and I have to de-clutter. Then it accumulates again.

    And come over for coffee anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I know where to stand so the clutter isn't in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, about 2 minutes before I took this picture!

    I love to get into a made-up bed. It just doesn't get made up every day. Only if the covers are tangled up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do too. It also lessens the probability of a cat toy being buried in the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crutches? I didn't see them!

    Nice pad you have there! Love the stools around the island and I'm like you....if the island has clutter, it feels messy to me! I hate clutter!

    You have a doggie named Abby? I used to have an Abby too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Savannah was playing with the crutches. I have tried to tell her about karma.....

    And Abby is my friend- photographicpassions- and we were discussing how both our boys pull the wing chairs out into the floor to play video games.

    The dog's name is Hobe. He's almost 14 and is a crotchety old man at this point. He's miserable and he is making us miserable. Unfortunately, there is nothing wrong with him past cateracts and incontinence.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's great to get a glimpse at your home Momma! I did a slideshow of my old apartemnt back in Liverpool, in 360 daysm and had fun with that. Our camper van is a bit like the little girls' room... difficult to get a proper idea because it's so small!! (WITH Mice! Ugh!)

    ReplyDelete