Thursday, June 25, 2009

This one is making the rounds!

So many people have done this one, I can't begin to figure out who I stole it from! Heck, let's just call it "public domain" at this point!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Todd.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Hmm, if you're talking about Dave in the 7th grade, then no- but I do still talk to his sister who was my best friend. If you're talking about Todd (the first first) then no. Not in 10 years.
 
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?  Hmm.... probably the whiskey, lemon, and honey my dad gave me at 14 to try to knock out a really bad cold. Also knocked out my desire to drink straight whiskey!

4. What was your FIRST job? Driving the tractor through the hayfield.

5. What was your FIRST car? 1970 Chevy Nova. Kelly green.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Scott. He's usually the first phone call and text of the day.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Either Scott, who was 10 minutes late in calling (was supposed to wake me up at 6!) or Savannah, who I was trying to wake up. It has been a while since then!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Gabriel

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?  Indianapolis
 
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?  Donna- and yes, but not as much as we'd like. That should change as all her kids are in college next year.
 
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?  Probably my friend Ann's house- she is Dave's (see #2) sister.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Scott.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?  My cousin Greg. I was the register attendant.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?  Pee.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?  I can't remember if it was Billy Joel or Jimmy Buffet. Of course, I can't remember much about Jimmy Buffet except that the tequila was plentiful!

16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought?  AC/DC Back in Black
 
17. FIRST hospitalization?  Wow- at 30 when I had Savannah! (I had my tonsils out, but that was outpatient.)

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?  First and only- Canada.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?  In the theatre- Sound of Music. My grandma took me. Had to have been a re-showing, because I'm not old enough to remember the original release.

20. When was your FIRST detention?  My sophomore year. Decided to go home at lunch with a friend I was supposed to go home with after school. She left early and I went with her.

21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck? Who knows?

22. Your FIRST social networking site? Yahoo 360

23. Who FIRST invited you to Multiply? Hmm... I came over in the mass exodus from 360- it was either Kat, or ZB, or the Wench. Seems like it may have been a team effort!

23 comments:

  1. So you were already hitting the bottle at 14 ? I started even younger than that when I used to swig from the burgundy bottle when my parents were out. It seems like Yahoo 360 lost nearly everybody because of their refusal to listen to what their members wanted. I also wrote to them protesting about the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my dad was trying to keep me from ever hitting the bottle! That stuff was nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I think of it...my Uncle gave me my first sip of wine and gingerale when I was 12 or so. Made me sick kinda...headache too. And after that first beer at 19, I didn't have another one till I was in my 30's and the doctor prescribed it for kidney stones. He said one a day...somehow it became more. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you know Janeen, one of my favourite drinks is hot milk with brandy, sugar and cinammon or cloves or some spice. Have you had that for a cold ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Tony, but that sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather have a white russian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had an Irish Coffee once...Irish whisky and coffee with a dollop of whipped cream on top. Wasn't for a cold tho...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think...if I remember correctly (and I probably don't) when ZB had his party...and you and I went together (weren't you Abby Adams?) after that I badgered you to jump ship. Maybe we all worked on you together. But I don't think you knew ZB before the party.

    ZB found me on 360 which is always surprising when I look back. He still likes me LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL- of course he likes you! What's not to like?

    I know you introduced me to ZB- I remember that party on 360! Seems like I remember Anne posting a big blog about how we should all come over here... but I remember you and ZB both talking about it, too. I think you're the one who convinced me to make the move, though- I don't think I would have come over here without you! (But as to who initiated the invite... my memory's shot!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know you liked Russians Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne was the first person to ever mention Multiply to me, but she did it only in passing. I checked it out and made a concerted effort to get my friends over here. I don't remember it too well but I give all the credit for discovery of this site to Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah, ZeBaron remembers. You did do all the looking-into. I remember how well you researched it then started the migration! I loved being in your wagon train!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep...better than Black Russian LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Larry

    2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Nope.

    3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Vodka.. by accident.. I thought it was water.. and OMG.. that stuff tasted HORRID! I was in grade school..

    4. What was your FIRST job? babysitting

    5. What was your FIRST car? In high school.. a little black toyota. Can't remember what year it was.. It was also.. my first loan! lol. I paid it off on time too!

    6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I have never sent or received a text.

    7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Steve! He slept in.. we both got up around 8 AM.

    8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs.Bompart.

    9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Umm.. at an airshow.. I wasn't even in school yet.

    10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? First?? Oh man.. we ran in cliques.. umm.. I still talk to one! lol.

    11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Don't remember

    12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My husband

    13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Part of the wedding party.. that would have been a bridesmaid.. to some gal.. that I have NO idea.. who she was! lol

    14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Vowed to run and buy two more of the MOST perfect pillows.. that we bought the other day. It's taken us.. forever.. and at least eight pillows.. to FINALLY find the perfect ones! lol

    15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? First?? Phew.. You have me.. we went to quite a few when I was little.

    16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought? It was like a mix tape.. only.. it was an 8-track! lol

    17. FIRST hospitalization? Tonsils removed.. I was like five or six years old.

    18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Canada.

    19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? At the drive in.. Snow White.

    20. When was your FIRST detention? Detention?? I was smart enough.. NOT to get caught! hehe

    21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck? Bought clothes and music.

    22. Your FIRST social networking site? Yahoo 360

    23. Who FIRST invited you to Multiply? ZeBaron.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LMAO! ZB was the one that got many of us over here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some things are better in groups, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know, thinking back... we were friends then (except I don't think I knew you, Guy) but the move here made us great friends. Kinda solidified the whole group. Thanks ZB! (And thanks, Anne!) And thanks Kat for introducing me to these wonderful people!

    I'll just spread the honor around- how is that?

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Sandy

    2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No...

    3. What was your first alcoholic drink? No doubt a Dobler beer out of a quart bottle

    4. What was your FIRST job? Delivering prescription medicines to seniors by bicycle

    5. What was your FIRST car? 1952 Cadillac “The Easy Living Eight”

    6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Nobody texts me. That is good

    7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? A fantasy lover

    8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Lucier

    9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Kansas City,Kansas

    10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Tom C., no

    11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? The Barries by the old Canal with Grandma V.

    12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My loving wife

    13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My cousin Bob V’s; Best Man

    14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Pick up dirty dishes

    15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Harry Chapin at SUCO

    16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought? Venus (Frankly Avalon maybe?)

    17. FIRST hospitalization? Tonsils, Ellis, 2nd grade

    18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Canada

    19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

    20. When was your FIRST detention? 7th Grade.

    21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck? Bou

    ReplyDelete
  19. I admire your restraint in not pointing that out, ZB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it was more like not not pointing it out, but the point remains.

    ReplyDelete