Friday, August 1, 2008

My Vacation

Start:     Aug 4, '08
End:     Aug 8, '08
Yes, I have all of next week off!!!! No, I'm not going anywhere special. There's the ongoing patio project to complete, some iron lawn furniture to paint, a deep freezer to defrost, and the pantry to clean out. I also hope to get the school shopping done and spend every night out late at campmeeting.

I think I'm going to enjoy this vacation better than actually going somewhere. I won't feel like I need a vacation when I get back!

13 comments:

  1. I can kinda- the girl has to be at volleyball camp at 9am. So I can sleep in an extra hour, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go back to bed after you drop her off?

    *waves at Sabrina* Hello, my love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, if I'm up I'll just plan to get something done. I'd rather have a nap in the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! A catnap in the sun...I can't think of a better way to spend a vacation!

    Hi David!

    *blowing kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your week off! Sounds like it will be a busy but productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not like some people Janeen (no names mentioned Kat). I defrosted the freezer this morning. It's not my favourite job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It isn't mine either, Tony. That's why I put it off until I can 1) not get anything else in there and 2) not get anything in there out because it is frozen to the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha...I was just thinking that's what I am going to do next year. STAY HOME. People can come and see me!! (Tony you're a riot)

    I just mowed the lawn and now I'm going to crawl into the shower and die I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a vacation like that. I usually spend my days off working. I am taking Monday afternoon off, leaving at lunch, to take a 2 hour drive down to see my daughter. We'll take her out to eat and chat it up. Then I have the following day off to get the kids registered and then buy school supplies.

    ReplyDelete