Thursday, August 14, 2008

Getting to Know You

Ok, here's another of those annoying question thingys....
 
1. What time did you get up this morning?  6:45am- very reluctantly!
2. Diamonds or pearls?  Diamonds, of course!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Over the Hedge
4. What is your favorite TV show? probably What Not to Wear or Extreme Home Makover
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? an Eggo waffle, yogurt with flaxseed, and sometimes a piece of bacon.
6. What is your middle name? Annette- maiden name is Killian
7.What food do you dislike?  Hmm... it's a tie for last place between liver and corned beef
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Since Itunes, I don't buy CD's - last thing I downloaded was Matthew West and Casting Crowns.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Toyota 4-Runner
10 . Favorite sandwich?  banana with mayo and peanut butter
12. Favorite item of clothing? my yoga pants... so comfy!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Right now I'm focused on the Grand Canyon. But I'd take a tropical beach somewhere, too!
14. Where would you retire to? Probably in the mountains somewhere
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?  My last one- spent two nights at a B&B in the mountains and went bike riding.
16. Furthest away a friend will read this? Probably Tony in England
17. Person who will fill it out and post it first? Hmm... I don't know!
18. When is your birthday? October 5
19. Morning person or a night person? is there a neither?
20. What is your favorite shoe? something comfy and slip-on
21. Pets?  one dog- well, this week I have two! (Love having Madi stay here!)
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?  I love my life- my family and friends. It's all good.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? Bigger!
24. How are you today? tired- I think late night game nights have to have a sleep-late morning every now and then!
25. What is your favorite flower? Anything that is blooming! Love the verbena in my pots, and the mums are just starting to bloom!
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 4- going bike riding with my two most favorite people in the world!
27. What are you listening to right now? Infortunately- Sponge Bob. The girl is watching TV.
28. What was the last thing you ate? a Lean Cuisine spinach pizza
29. Do you wish on stars? oh yeah!
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I want to be sky blue- restful and happy!
31. How is the weather right now? Windy and cloudy- cool for August, too!
32. Last person you spoke to on the phone. Scott.
33. Favorite soft drink? don't drink them- but my all-time favorite is Cheerwine.
34. Favorite restaurant?  Mazatlan- it's a local Mexican place.
35. Hair Color? Brown- with light gold highlights
36. What was your favorite toy as a child? I'm sure I could answer better if I thought about it more- all I can think of is books!
37. Summer or Winter? yes!
38. Chocolate or Vanilla?  yes!
39. Coffee or tea? tea for sure!
40. Do you want your friends to answer this? Yes, because I like these surveys!
41. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember really crying, but I tear up a lot thinking of how happy we are right now.
43. What did you do last night? played dominoes with Scott and Savannah until 11:30pm
44. What are you afraid of? Something happening to one of the kids.
45. Salty or sweet?  yes!
46. How many keys on your key ring? 8 I think.
47. How many years at your current job? 9
48. Favorite day of the week?  typically, Sundays!
49. Do you make friends easily? yes
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? actually, yes I do!
51. Is life good to you? Oh yeah, life is good- because God is good!
52. What year did you graduate from high school? 1984
53. How many friends from High School do you still talk too? Two or three- living in the same town it could be more!

9 comments:

  1. Wow. Um.... This is gonna take me awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40
    2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
    3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Prince Caspian
    4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now - Reba
    5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Breakfast? hahahohoheehee
    6. What is your middle name? Faye
    7.What food do you dislike? Pepperoni
    8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? At the moment ... hmmmm ... good question. Probably Train
    9. What kind of car do you drive? 1992 Ford F-150
    10 . Favorite sandwich? Philly Cheesesteak
    12. Favorite item of clothing? Gray and white silk tank top
    13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Maybe New Zealand
    14. Where would you retire to? I'm pretty happy with home.
    15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I don't know ... my birthday falls around Christmas so it's usually pretty neglected.
    16. Furthest away a friend will read this? good question - but, I can't answer it.
    17. Person who will fill it out and post it first? I'm just answering here - ha ha!
    18. When is your birthday? December 15
    19. Morning person or a night person? I'm a night owl - most definitely
    20. What is your favorite shoe? Sketcher summer shoes I bought in Sapulpa at the Shoe store.
    21. Pets? Three goats - one cat named Blue - a dog named Samwise
    22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm pretty boring
    23. What did you want to be when you were little? A journalist
    24. How are you today? Totally pooped.
    25. What is your favorite flower? Chrysanthemums maybe ... I just like flowers.
    26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Another question I don't have an answer for.
    27. What are you listening to right now? Matrix is playing on the t.v in another room.
    28. What was the last thing you ate? A polish sausage
    29. Do you wish on stars? Most definitely
    30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Transluscent ... okay - maybe teal.
    31. How is the weather right now? Windy and cloudy with a distant rumble!
    32. Last person you spoke to on the phone. My daughter.
    33. Favorite soft drink? Creme Soda.
    34. Favorite restaurant? A little diner in Bixby called "Apple Barrel", but my favorite food is chinese.
    35. Hair Color? Brown with auburn
    36. What was your favorite toy as a child? I usually lived in a fantasy - definitely liked books.
    37. Summer or Winter? summer
    38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
    39. Coffee or tea? Tea
    40. Do you want your friends to answer this? Doesn't matter to me. :)
    41. When was the last time you cried? Falling asleep last night.
    43. What did you do last night? see #41
    44. What are you afraid of? Not making it through this nightmare I'm in.
    45. Salty or sweet? salty
    46. How many keys on your key ring? 5
    47. How many years at your current job? Um ... I'm taking a brief sabbatical
    48. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
    49. Do you make friends easily? no
    50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes
    51. Is life good to you? :) Ask me tomorrow
    52. What year did you graduate from high school? 1984
    53. How many friends from High School do you still talk too? I have friends from grade school I still talk to - does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to take me till tomorrow...

    I forgot I have yoga pants!!! I'll have to dig those out.

    I like these too. I make little notes (mentally). Not on purpose, but if I like someone, I just do. I also made a note on paper for October 5th. LOL. Those desk calendars are wonderful. Most of the time I turn the page and totally wonder who wrote that!!?? *sigh* time for bed.

    hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list Kat- you had me giggling at some of them!

    Dig out those yoga pants Kathy- they're comfy! And I'll be watching for your answers tomorrow! *holds breath*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *copies and pastes it to word pad and saves it to documents folder while I finish working on my computer*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally with you on the yoga pants!! Usually the first thing I do when I get home from work is kick off my heels and put on a tee with my yoga pants....... such blissful freedom!

    ... and you're an October baby too... just like me!! heehee I was born on the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know...I think I did this one once. I'll have to look back...

    ReplyDelete
  8. #6...well that explains one question I had! :)

    #10....ewwwww

    ReplyDelete