Thursday, March 29, 2007

So I'm Weird, huh?

Melinda tagged me- I'm supposed to list 6 weird things about me. Hmmm.... I'll try!

1- I love to talk- on the computer, on the phone, to myself, doesn't matter!
2- My desk can be as messy as it can get. Piles everywhere! But I can't stand for my house to be cluttered!
3- I am a really giving person- but I love things! I wish I didn't have this desire to get stuff, too!
4- I love Jesus. May not make me strange, but sometimes I think other people think you're strange if you say it like that. It is ok to love Him but not to talk about it? No way!
5- I cannot stand to pump gas. I'll let the tank get totally empty before I fill up. And BTW- I have never run out! I do know where the limits are!
6- I love to have flowers, but I hate to water them. (Makes for dead-looking flowers, I know!)

OK, tag, so now it is your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment