Thursday, March 29, 2007

Entry for March 30, 2007

Well today has been interesting. Chris passed his ASVAB test, got a good line score, passed his physical, and now belongs to the governor of NC and the US Army. I don't know how I feel about that. Somehow, I always thought he'd sleep on the floor of my room forever. I know this is good that he is growing up, but it is sad too in a way. I do want him to make it on his own, but I always thought I'd be around to see it, help him, support him, etc. I never dreamed he'd be off to Oklahoma or Texas or wherever!

On a different note, Savannah went to spend the night with her daddy tonight. He is taking her to her softball game tomorrow. This is really good for her- he hasn't spent any time with her in a long time, but it is hard, too. She is never not with me! I do hope she has fun and builds a relationship back with him- and that he sees spending time with her is important. I hate missing her game, too! But I am working at a wedding for some out of town people who just wanted to use the building, and I can use the extra money. I did bribe her and tell her I'd use it to buy her a new softball glove. She was happy with that! Hopefully there is enough left over for me to have some new clothes, because I have nothing in a springtime wardrobe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment