Saturday, March 10, 2007

Entry for March 11, 2007

As I really take a look at my life, I realize that I really don't have as many problems as I sometimes think I do! I have learned a lot since James left:
- I don't need anyone to take care of me- I can take care of myself!
- I have some wonderful, supportive friends who love me!
- I am learning who I am and what I want from life- somehow, I never thought to ask myself what I want before!
- God is able to use me in whatever circumstance I am in- I don't have to be in a good, comfortable place!
- I am able to focus on others- taking care of my family, especially mom and my brother, and my kids.
- I am able to make some long-term plans. James was so much of a I'll-figure-it-out-as-it-happens type person, that it is nice to be able to plan our summer vacation now, instead of waiting so late that it is impossible to plan one!

I also look around at others and see how I'm so much better off- I have a loving family, a comfortable house, healthy kids, and a giving spirit that somehow gets as much as it gives out! I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment