Friday, May 23, 2008

Stolen from Silly

Ok, it is Friday night and I'm bored, so I'm going to answer Silly's questions that she posted on her blog.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

On the top of a mountain overlooking a lake.


2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

I love my yoga pants! They are so comfy!

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Blue eyes! I'm a sucker for blue eyes!


4. WHAT’S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
 
WOW Hits 2008

5. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

On vacation- anywhere! Just not at home with not near as many responsibilities!

6. WHERE’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

At my ex in-laws house. Should need no explanation.

7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
 
My shoulders, expecially when I've had a stressful week.

8. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? 

Strong in mind. You can always hire a strong body, but without the mind you wouldn't be much good!

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

On workdays the alarm goes off at 6:20am. Saturday morning? Probably about 8:30am!!

10. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

The dishwasher! I could live through anything else being broken but that!

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

It is a toss-up between my oldest step-son and my ex husband. Both are irresponsible and self-centered.
 
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I can play piano and saxophone- I suppose my wish would be to be able to play them better!

13. FAVORITE COLOR?

For what? Flowers should be yellow, red or pink; grass should be green; clothes should be red, brown, or black; cars should be silver or white.....

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

I love my Toyota 4-Runner! I have enjoyed this vehicle more than anything else I've ever owned.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

Absolutely!

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?

Wow- this is a hard one! It is hard to pass up anything by Dr. Seuss, but I loved the Secret Garden.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

It is a toss-up between spring and fall. I just love the cooler air and the pretty colors!

18. WHAT’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Mopping. I don't really know why- but I don't like to mop.

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

The ability to discern the truth (like Wonder Woman's lasso!)

20. IF YOU HAD A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I don't think I would ever want a tattoo.

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

I did learn once- but I can't do it for very long before I drop one.

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK WITH?

My best friend Drew in college. We were inseparatable before he got married, then she was jealous, so we didn't talk so much anymore. I haven't seen him in years, although I do know where he is and what he is doing.

23. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

Any day that I am with my family. Ok, and Scott.

24. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?

4-Runners don't have trunks.. but in the back there is a case of water, a folding chair and several books.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER A HAMBURGER OR SUSHI?

If I'm eating either, you should ask me what is wrong. Neither are my food of choice.

26.  WHAT WAS YOUR BEST JOB?

The one I have now. I love being creative, I love being partly in charge, and I love working for the church.

27.  THREE PLACES YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO VISIT.  

Going to Linville Caverns next week- that has been on my list for a long time. Then, I'd say the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls.

28 FAVORITE FLOWERS?

Any! I just planted verbena, begonias, and dianthus.

29.  IF YOU HAD TO BE NAMED AFTER ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

I'd take Virginia! At least it sounds like a girl's name!

30. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST DREAM?

To have a husband who fits with me, who completes me and I complete him, and we are able to do so many things together that neither of us could do alone.

4 comments:

  1. 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE ?

    On a lake


    2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

    My PJs

    3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

    eeeee I'm a leg man myself....lol


    4. WHAT’S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

    Chris Tomlin See The Morning (has the new Amazing Grace on it...)

    5. WHERE’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

    Mackinaw City Michigan

    6. WHERE’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?

    Any stressful situation.

    7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

    My back and shoulders.

    8. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?

    Strong in mind.

    9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

    4am on week days, 5 or 5:30 am on the weekends.

    10. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

    You've got to be kidding me right??? LOL Any single guy would say the microwave...

    11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

    Insensitive people

    12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

    Piano

    13. FAVORITE COLOR?

    Purple or Blue

    14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

    Neither...my chevy Cavalier is car enough for me. If I win the lotto, a Lexus

    15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?

    Absolutely!

    16. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?

    Cat in the Hat

    17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?

    The Summer because no SNOW and I can golf

    18. WHAT’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

    Cooking...Im a natural disaster in the kitchen

    19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

    The ability to discern the truth (like Wonder Woman's lasso!) I like this one

    20. IF YOU HAD A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

    No way on the tattoo's Absoutely hate needles.

    21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

    Yep - and I can multi task too...LOL

    22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK WITH?

    My Mother

    23. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?

    Sunday because I go to Church then

    24. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?

    My golf clubs, golf shoes, extra ball (lots of extra golf balls...lol)

    25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER A HAMBURGER OR SUSHI?

    Nothing beats a grilled burger. How in the world can somebody eat raw fish????

    26. WHAT WAS YOUR BEST JOB?

    The one I have now.

    27. THREE PLACES YOU WOULD MOST LIKE TO VISIT.



    28 FAVORITE FLOWERS?

    Anything fake...lol

    29. IF YOU HAD TO BE NAMED AFTER ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

    Texas...then you could call me TEX...LOL

    30. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST DREAM?

    A good life for my children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness!! How far back in my blogs did you go??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not far SIlly- it came up in the recent posts! Someone else must have been surfing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird!!! Now I'll have to go back and look. LOL.

    ReplyDelete