Thursday, November 15, 2007

Savannah's Birthday

I cannot believe that my baby is 11 years old today! Time is going by so fast that before I know it, she'll be 21! We had a great day today- went to WM and bought her $5 slippers, then went to CiCi's Pizza (her pick) so she could eat and play video games. Then she wanted to go to church. Sounds wierd, but our church is a collection center for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes, so there are people hanging around. So she and Scott hung out in the youth room playing the Wii for an hour and a half.

THEN, we went home and had "spa" night- did facials, bubble baths, and manicures. But it has been a great day!  I'm tired- and she isn't!!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Send her my Happy Birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cause *she's* 11, and you isn't. LMAO. It does sound like a great day. And it sounds like you and Savannah have a great relationship. I think I would have slit my wrists if my mother had forced me to spend the day with her hahahahah....Not that you forced her (that came out wrong lol), just the total difference. My daughter Rachel and I always had good times together too. It's nice to be able to enjoy your kids.

    I still love the name Savannah...what is her middle name? My daughter was Savannah Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Savannah Marie. But I'm up this morning and she is still in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAA I want a daughter!!!!! lol Ok, whine over. I'm so glad you and Savannah have such an awesome relationship! She really sounds like such a sweet girl, which shows that you are a great mother! I hope my boys come out half as good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great way to spend a birthday and her ♥ must be a BIG one. Happy Belated birfday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I didn't have a daughter, I did all that stuff with my son.......everything worked pretty well except the spa night stuff....that never did go over too well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My younger son is 17, and he will let his sister do "spa night" on him- but not me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sweet....thank you for sharing that, it really made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete