Saturday, May 26, 2007

So am I Boring?

I am having so much fun! Planning this trip and all the great things that we'll get to see and do- I'm just excited about the experience! I also had the pleasure of singing in church this morning- a really hard solo, but it was so fun to just belt it out! All about the Spirit moving you- and I sure think He did move! Our pianist is great- even skipped a measure right along with me when I came in wrong!

I just see everything that God is doing in my life- it is not a perfect life and it does have its struggles- but I am watching Him do some incredible things. When I hear people say things like "How can you be a Christian- it is so boring" (and yes, I've heard that more than once) I probably look at them funny, because I'm having a marvelous time! I don't think I am boring at all- and I'm the one who matters! So come on- be boring right along with me! It is really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment