Saturday, April 28, 2007

Answers? Who has the questions?

Listening to the preacher this morning got me a little confused. He was talking about Jonah, and how God had called him to do something he didn't want to do and... the rest is history. Funny thing is, Jonah knew what he was supposed to do! I sit here and wonder- how did he know? How was he so certain that God was sending him to Ninevah? Why didn't he have to think about it and pray about it and wonder like I do? How did he have the answers (even if he answered "no" and got in really big trouble!)

I think I'm doing something wrong- or not doing what I'm supposed to because I'm too dense to know what that is supposed to be anyway! I think I'm walking through this life blind and bumping into things, even though I know who and what the light is. I don't have the answers, and I don't really know what the questions were either!

Is anyone else this confused? Or am I making things harder than they're supposed to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment