Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good Luck Today

OK, someone had to remind me that it is Friday the 13th! Well, I'm not superstitious, but some things have to be noticed! So I'm proclaiming it good luck day! I have had some good luck today- paid my taxes (hey- at least I had the money to pay them); took my brother to rehab and watched him walk with a walker (go bro!); am babysitting my autistic nephew this afternoon which is forcing me to get some laundry done (can't do much else at mom's house); I have great friends who leave me wonderful messages (thanks guys!) ; I have a cool daughter who is tons of fun to be with, especially since school is out this week! She is a great best friend!

Luck is what we make it- I know I could complain about the broken lawnmower, or the price of gas (or milk, Leah?) or watching Chris go to the National Guard for the first time today, or a million other things, but I'm not looking at that stuff. I am happy with me and where I am and will go with that! So go away bad luck- I'm not going to put up with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment