Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Snagged from a MommaBear, a Seanymph, and a Wench

1. My ex ......is so far behind on his child support he'll never catch up.

2. Maybe I should .... have just kept Sea's answers to these first two! They apply!

3. I love .....sunshine on my face, the feel of my children as they reach for a hug, and the trust of a good friend.

4. People would say that I'm .... a good parent, especially for raising the step-sons after their father left.

5. I don't understand why.... I do things over and over again the same way but expect different results.

6. When I wake up in the morning ....I wish I could just sleep for 30 more minutes.

7. I hate when... people lie- especially if it is about me, to make me look bad.

8. Life is full of ... happiness and joy.

9. My past is .....all in the past, but I wouldn't change a thing to get where I am now.

10. I get annoyed by ...... the house... it keeps getting dirty....

11. Parties are fun but not as fun as ... taking a vacation, even for a weekend.

12. I wish life was not .... full of unpleasant people.

13. Dogs... are family members. And it hurts when you lose one.

14. Cats .... are nice as long as they live outside where they don't make me sneeze.

15. Tomorrow is .... one day closer to high school graduation for the boy.

16. I have a low tolerance for... ignorant people.

17. If I had a million dollars .... I'd probably spend some, save some, and give some away.

18. I'm totally terrified of... losing someone I love.

19. I am so proud of.... Brandon- for getting athlete of the year last night at the sports award banquet.

20.If u don't post this on your page you are..... probably not as bored as me- and have better things to do!

12 comments:

  1. <---sitting here laughing at your Number 2 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. My ex ......umm.. I've been married forever.. WHAT ex?? lol

    2. Maybe I should .... go to Alaska this summer!

    3. I love .....to many things to list!

    4. People would say that I'm .... a total enigma!

    5. I don't understand why....I'm doing another dang quiz! lol

    6. When I wake up in the morning ....I need COFFEE!

    7. I hate when... Folks drone on and on and on and on..

    8. Life is full of ... exciting things to find and discover!

    9. My past is .....full of wonderful memories!

    10. I get annoyed by ...... BIG TEXAS BUGS! They are SCARY! lol

    11. Parties are fun but not as fun as ... going and exploring new places with your family!

    12. I wish life was not .... so short! (same answer as you! lol)

    13. Dogs... Don't really have time for real ones.. and can't stand hot dogs! lol

    14. Cats .... Are little aliens sent to take over the world.. so far.. they're about half-way through a VERY successful mission!

    15. Tomorrow is .... never going to replace today!

    16. I have a low tolerance for... negativity.

    17. If I had a million dollars .... Nothing would be different than it is today..

    18. I'm totally terrified of... Not much. Well.. killer bees.. and scorpions. (especially dust scorpions)

    19. I am so proud of.... my family.. and how we are always able to see the positive in life!

    20.If u don't post this on your page you are..... Dead to me! giggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao! I had to give a funny answer on 20.. we always do the nice namby pamby stuff! giggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5: the definition of insanity...

    /just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do a good enough job on my own making myself look bad. No one needs to lie about it. lol! (It happens anyway. Guess they wanna make me look worse?)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to clean the fridge and kitchen tonight and the pantry. And the junk closet. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously think they could have been brothers....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Doc! I'm walking around like a proud momma today!

    ReplyDelete