Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Survey- stolen from Kat, who took it from Leece....

1. What is on your bed right now? 
Pillows, sheets, and two quilts
 
2. When was the last time you threw up? 
I don't remember... it has been several years.
 
3. What's your favorite word or phrase? 
I don't know that I have one... maybe "crikeys, it's cold"  - I've said that enough today!
 
4.Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Scott, Savannah, and my friend Sherry.
 
5.What were you doing at 8 am this morning? 
Walking into work and talking to Scott on my cell phone.
 
6.What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Unpacking my angel food and talking to my mom on the phone.
 
7.What is your favorite holiday?
Whichever one is next! OK, Christmas!
 
8.Have you ever been to another country?
Canada

9.What is the last thing you said aloud?
That's a good girl! (To the dog.)
 
10.What is the best ice cream flavor?
Hmm, are there bad ice cream flavors? I love banana, peach, strawberry, pineapple, anything with chocolate....
 
11.What was the last thing you had to drink?
a latte from McDonalds
 
12.What are you wearing right now?
Yoga pants, a camisole with Brandon's sweatshirt over it, socks and tennis shoes.
 
13What was the last thing you ate?
McDonald's grilled chicken club.
 
14.Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I went to Goodwill on Tuesday and got a sweater, a shirt, two sweatshirts and some books.
 
15.When was the last time you ran? 
Wednesday night at aerobics.
 
16.What's the last sporting event you watched?
Brandon's high school basketball game tonight.
 
17.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'm still focused on the Grand Canyon. But if money wasn't a problem, probably the Mexican Rivera.
 
18.Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? 
I don't use myspace. Now Facebook, I think I sent a friend of mine from high school a comment on her child's picture.
 
19.Ever go camping? 
Oh yes- Scott and Savannah and I went in October for my birthday. Before the ex went berzerk, we used to go a lot as a family.
 
20.Do you have a tan?
Are you kidding? It is 5 degrees outside! And don't tell me about tanning beds- those things are horrible for you!

21.Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
Not anything worthwhile.
 
22.What is your guilty pleasure?
Hershey's kisses!
 
23.Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
Only to annoy some of my friends!
 
24.Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I don't drink soda. But I like drinking my water or tea either from a bottle or with a straw.
 
25.What did your last text message say?
It was from Scott and he said "I'm glad you thought of that- I hadn't" in response to a text I sent him about making sure his pipes didn't freeze tonight.
 
26.Are you someones best friend?
I hope so!
 
27.What are you doing tomorrow? 
Finishing the laundry, then helping Scott with a project of his.
 
28.Where is your mom right now?
At my step-father's house. They kept both houses when they got married 10 years ago and split their time between them.
 
29.Look to your left, what do you see?
A fake plant.

30.What color is your watch?
I don't own a watch
 
31.What do you think of when you think of Australia
Kangaroos and Steve Irwin
 
32.Ever ridden on a roller coaster? 
Absolutely- even though we never made it last year.
 
33.What is your birthstone?
Opal
 
34.Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
Usually the drive through. It isn't very often I eat fast food (tonight was the first night in over a month) so usually it is to pull through and get the kids something. 

35.Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
On facebook- yeah- this girl I roomed with in college one year. I don't really hate her, just don't like her. She always thought she was smarter and better than everyone else, and from some of her facebook comments, that hasn't changed in the last 20 years!
 
36.Do you have a dog? 
I have a 13 year old Lhasa Apso and right now Scott's dog is here- she is a 3 year old German Shorthair Pointer.
 
37.Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom.
 
38.Any plans today?
Today is almost over- but I went to work, had lunch with my mom, took a nap, did some laundry, went to Brandon's basketball game, picked up my angel food, and went to McDonalds with my friend Sherry and our teenagers.

39.Are you happy?
Absolutely. I love my life right now!
 
40.Where are you right now?
At the computer! Duh!
 
41.Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Trying to get the ex to keep up his car payments, which affects my credit. And trying to get child support out of him on a regular basis!
 
42.Last song listened to?
I'm not sure- I had classical music on in the car. Didn't recognize it, and didn't listen long enough for it to end and have them say what it was.
 
43.Last movie you saw?
In theatres? Mamma Mia. On DVD- Clue!
 
44.Are you allergic to anything?
This is going to sound like Kat's answer- cats, pollen, pine trees, ragweed, and cockroaches (ew- can you believe they test for that?)
 
45.Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? 
Some cheap black sliders I got at Wal-Mart.
 
46.Are you jealous of anyone?
No- I think jealousy is probably the most useless emotion there is.
 
47.Are you married?
NO!
 
48.Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know why they would be.
 
49.Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of my friends do. Scott's probably the lone exception.
 
50.Do you eat healthy?
I try- and I've lost 5 lbs since Christmas!
 
51.What do you usually do during the day?
Work, be a mom, be a friend, take care of the animals, and try to read when I can. And blog and comment!
 
52.Do you hate anyone right now?
nope- another useless emotion
 
53.Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Of course- I have to answer the phone at work!
 
54.How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Yikes- 43!
 
55.Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No- we have Carowinds here.
 
56.How did u get your scars?
My biggest one is from my c-section. I have one on my forehead where I fell and hit my head on a bench when I was  10, there is one on my wrist from a gangleon cyst that I had removed, and there is one on my chin from being a diver in high school.

3 comments:

  1. Wow if I look to my left Im looking at a fake plant also. lol I've seen this survey make the rounds here this entire past week. I answered one, but for the life of me cannot remember who's page it was on? Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I look to my left now, I have a lavendar plant added to the mess. I had to move it so I could put Paws crate where it used to reside, and move a chair out to boot!! I am slowly running out of walking space in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I got a shout out in your blog title before we were even connected! I'm diggin' it!

    ReplyDelete