Friday, September 26, 2008

Stolen from Doug and Kat and who knows who else!

1. Do you have the guts to answer these questions and re-post as The Controversial Survey?  Looks like it!
 
2. Would you do meth if it was legalized? 
Absolutely NOT.
 
3. Abortion: for or against it?
Against it personally, but I don't believe in legislating morality- so I guess that makes me pro-choice- I'd just choose no.

4. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? 
That might just be the thing to turn our country around!
 
5. Do you believe in the death penalty?  Yes. I think there are times when it is warranted- Timothy McVey? What else could you do to him?

 
6. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No, that doesn't really affect me one way or the other, except for my kids.

 
7. Are you for or against premarital sex?  Against. We've allowed our families to become so broken that nothing can fix them- but the government will try to support our children, and fail.

 
8. Do you believe in God?  Absolutely.

        
9. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
  No, I can see letting them enter some sort of contract, but even at that, look  how easy marriage is to end. The contracts could be broken, too. Don't know how it would help.

10. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?  Yes. But not only Hispanics. Any illegals are wrong. For many reasons. I mean, we have to follow their laws, why don't they have to follow ours? (<<I'm just keeping Kat's answer on this one!)
 
11. A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep it? 
She can't keep it. She can't even keep herself at this point. Now do her parents want to keep it? They may not have done so well the first time around if a 12 year old is pregnant. There are so many good people out there trying to have children that he could have a good life somewhere else.

12. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?  No- studies show that it is much easier to become an alchoholic by drinking at an early age. Once you're fully developed (I'm talking your liver here) it is more difficult.

13. Should the war in Iraq be called off?  Yes, but I don' t know how that would work. We're kinda stuck there for the moment.

14. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? Yes, for some of the same reasons- legalizing it could lead to abuse. Waiting for mom to die and get all her money? Let's kill her now!

15. Do you believe in spanking your children?  I do. There is a difference between beating and a whomp on the butt. (<<Another good answer, Kat!)
 
16. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars? Sure- that is actually the preferred method of disposing of an old flag. Bring me an old flag and a million bucks!


17. Who do you think would make a better president? Probably someone who wouldn't have the job!
 
19. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? No, I am who I am- and my friends know that. We have agreed to disagree a long time ago!

9 comments:

  1. You and I agree in a lot of fields, Dish. I wonder if that surprises you or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed that pretty much everybody has more or less said the same thing about the female President?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have. Well, other than Sherry pointing out the potential dangers one week a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the "ON" switch got stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know women who are actually stuck on the mode and get pleasant at least 1 week out of the month. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I think I told you on Kat's blog that I could guess how you'd answer these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you answered a lot of these. You're more 'politically correct' with your verbage. I just blurt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see how it could be any worse!! Well...Palin could be worse. But it's not because she's female.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes! I don't mean to be PC- or at least I don't try. I do try to keep an open mind, and at least admit that people have opinions that don't match mine. I also am a big believer in the Bible and its teachings, but I understand that I can't force someone else to believe. I can teach and lead, but not against anyone's will.

    ReplyDelete