Monday, August 13, 2007

What makes us blog?

Have you thought about it?

Is it so you can educate your fellow bloggers ?

Is it so you can unload all the anger and frustration?

Is it because you want to let your online friends get to know you better?

What makes us blog ?

This is shamelessly stolen from another blog, but it made me think. Why do I do this? I love to write, for one, and read for another, so I am having a really fun time making friends and getting to know some really fun people!

I think the other reason has to be to unload things- sometimes seeing it in print is cathartic. Some times it makes the answer to the problem seem simple (even if I never did find that check!) and sometimes it makes the problem not seem as big.

I know I have met some wonderful people- and even got to go to a ball! Without having to get my nails done! What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment