Friday, August 24, 2007

Super Saturday

Well today was wonderful! Our Community Chorus concert was tonight and went so well! I am the concert master (they tell me that is a fancy name for "slave driver" I'm the one doing sectional rehearsals and warm-ups. ) And I had a solo! This is a Broadway show and the audience was laughing and clapping and very relaxed. It was super fun! If I can get a recording of it I'll post it here (someone may have to tell me how to do that- I've seen some of you do it so I know it can be done!)

And the best part- we had it at the church I work at- and the internet is back up! Which means all the AV stuff worked (and hopefully will work on Monday at work, too!) So next week should be much calmer, well, except for school starting and the kids needing more money than I make in a month for all that first-week-of-school stuff. Oh well, you can't take it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment