Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Fun Tag this Time!

The point of this is to get to know each other a little better. If you want to play along, after reading my blog, leave a random comment in the comments section; something like "But I've already got a penguin..." or "I can't wait until St. Alphonso's Day", etc. Then I will message you 5 questions which you should answer in your next blog.

1. If you could go back in time, what one thing would you change in your childhood, to make your life different than it is now?

---Hmm... I'd change the fact that my dad died when I was 17. (Don't know how I'd change that but I guess if I figured out how to travel back in time, I could figure that one out, too!) I think I would have made some different decisions along the way with his guidance!

2. You are in a room of celebrities past and present, and your favorite has just come up to you and asked you something. Who is it? and what did he/she ask you?

----It was Vin Diesel, and he said "why are you drooling?" LOL!

3. You are about to be born. Which can you live without? Sight or hearing?

---Hearing, definitely. At least with sight you can still drive, read things, learn sign language... with blindness you are more dependent on others.

4. I am coming to dinner! What are we having? (sorry, that one from ZB was good) and what would you like me to bring?

---You bring the beer and I'll put the burgers on the grill!

5. You've won the lottery! After the shock, what will you do now?

---Pay off the house, buy a new car, and put money back for the kids' college. I'm sure after taxes that is all I'd have the money for!!


This was fun Kat- thanks!

Jamie sent me some questions, too- one was the same as Kat's, but here are the others....

2. Whom is the one person that has influenced your life the most?

---My mother. She made me the person I am today- and most of what I do, I measure what she would think of it before I do it.

3. What was your dream job growing up?

---Lifeguarding, until I did it. BORING!!

4. If you were given ten thousand dollars and could not spend it on yourself or your family. How would you choose to spend it.

---I would send people from my church on a mission trip. And I'd help a friend who lives in a wheelchair on disability. (if she would let me!)

5. What one accomplishment are you proud of?

---My kids- definitely my kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment