Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Picture Perfect- Something Blue

Welcome to

Kaleidoscope

on

Picture Perfect

A surprise one week only...burst of color themes, as each day we challenge you to post a picture of a specific color. Each morning  the new color will be posted, and you will have all day to post up your picture. Leave your link here so we can all interconnect and share in the celebration of Spring. 

Just one picture per day please, and one that you have taken yourself.

Today's color 

is

Blue

This is the Rocco Maggiore Castle in Assisi, Italy. It isn't blue, but the sky was a vibrant blue on the Thursday afternoon that we spent in this lovely town.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That Italian blue is world famous ... even their soccer team is called the "Azuri", the bue ones.
    LOL

    http://mnijdeken.multiply.com/journal/item/922/Picture_Perfect_Kaleidoscope_-_Lets_color_today_a_happy_shade_of_blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, both the sky and the castle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was here earlier and thought I commented. That's a lovely photo. Your background shot is one of my very favorites from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one of mine too, Kat. I actually framed enlargements of this one and the one of St. Francis' Bascillica (the one with the tree in front of it) to hang on my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Momma. That blue sky makes that stone pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another place on my agenda to see in Italy....someday hopefully sooner not later.

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay Janeen, you've made me an offer I can't refuse. I will post my blue picture now. Come on over !

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, I went over but couldn't find anything blue!

    ReplyDelete