Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Its a rant!

Ok, I warned you, so if you keep reading I'll know you care! More than someone else I know! So I go to see the lawyer to get this divorce moving toward final (we can finalize October 15) and what does the stbx do? Calls and says "I didn't think you wanted a divorce!" Duh! He hasn't even seen the kids in 3 months, hasn't seen me since March, and he hasn't sent any child support in 3 months, and I'm supposed to sit quietly at home and hope he decides to come back? Never! I'd kick him out if he tried. I am to the point I can't imagine why I ever liked him as a person. Part was because he was such a great dad. Part was because he listened to me, to my dreams and fears. But with those two things gone I'm looking at what is left and thinking "I sure don't want that!" I think part of my trouble sleeping at night is from worrying about this. I'm so ready to have it all over and move on with my life! There are much better fish in the sea, and if there isn't one for me, I'm better off without the dead weight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment