Friday, September 28, 2007

Entry for September 29, 2007

Ack- Leah is right, I haven't updated this thing! No excuses other than having fun feeding and snorgling pets on Mash. That and I don't really know what I have to say right now. My STBX (that is soon-to-be-ex, not something else that Kat thought up- although that fits, too!) got the papers from my lawyer this week and hit the roof. *gasp* He might actually have to pay child support! Of course I was expecting this because why should he volunteer to pay? He's been having fun with his money this summer- but that is coming to an end.

I couldn't be happier! My birthday is next weekend (actually Friday) and Savannah and I are going to Virginia to ride bikes and shop and stay in this little B&B and just have a lazy, fun weekend far away from home! She is the coolest kid and is really my best friend, and I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts! And she wants to have a real picnic- so hope the weather is nice and we can make PB&J sandwiches and eat on the ground! Sounds like heaven to me!

Hope you are all doing well- some others of you need to update, too, so I'll be looking for more places to leave comments soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment