Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Can I Mash You?

OK, I know all the hubub is about the new Yahoo Mash, which rumor has it will eventually replace Yahoo 360. Why I don't know- I thought this was still in Beta! And of course since I like it and mostly know how to use it (thanks to ZB's tutoring) of course it will be time to use something new. Apparently Mash has a lot of bugs and 360 is not shutting down anytime real soon, so maybe the panic shouldn't start yet.

From what I understand someone on Mash has to set you up a profile so you can join there. So, if you need to be "Mashed" - that's my own word for it- let me know and I'll invite you. Also, since I hate the thoughts of yahoo closing 360 in the dead of night with no advanced warning, my email is mommadish@bellsouth.net. Write it down so you don't lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment