Friday, September 23, 2011

Picture Perfect- Letters in Nature

So this time, Gator has challenged us to find letters in nature. I have a ton of pictures that I took in Italy, and with all the towers it was going to be easy to find the letter I! Then, I came across this picture. It reminded me of trying to write my m's in cursive. You know, when you're not sure how many humps they have and you just keep on going? Oh, and you don't always get them even either.

This picture was taken in Verona at their Roman Colosseum, which is not a ruin but is still used for outdoor operas.



Find more Picture Perfect HERE.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, and this whole thing made me think of my friend LeAnne, who shoots letters in nature and turns them into art! Here's her web site:
    http://www.frittscreative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!
    love your background shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! And good memories come with it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. M or even a U that is upside down...I likey this one...def right on target this week
    gator..admin for PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow if you can see that...try somersaulting or standing on Ur head and U can have a U-estival! How fortunate you are to have seen the Holy City.

    ReplyDelete